Monday, September 7, 2009

Strange dreams and water puffiness...

Went for a walk this morning, what a great morning, it's overcast but beautiful, breezy and the osprey were out hunting - I even saw one with a fish flapping in his claws. But by the time I got back I noticed my hands were puffy... so got home jumped on my Wii to see what the weight change was... 3 pounds in a week... I am thinking water weight... ok I am hoping that's what it is. Very discouraging to see! I have not gained weight like that this entire time... and all of a sudden... poof. Feels like this little guy has very little room to move around lately but he finds a way to squirm plenty!

The breeze is finally truly cooling off - it has to be just under 70 degrees - I opened up allt he windows this morning, the cats are loving it! They are going nuts, it's like they are getting high off the outdoor smells.

So I have been having some strange dreams lately, and they are so very vivid. Last night I dreamed that I was bleeding and had to drive to the hospital on my own... woke me up, and then the night before I had a few interesting couple dreams too. In the first one I was working for the government (not a far stretch) and I was in a strange city - big city - but not one I recognized. I dressed very drab and I had a hat on. But at some point some radical political cult took over the work place, guns, threats etc. And there was much confusion. So much confusion that a group of us got into a formation and walked right out of the building and slowly but surely made it back to our living quarters. Myself and a roommate or neighbor went to our apartment and talked about leaving and packing up a few things and leaving town. At this point I think I woke up.

Another dream last night was more local. I was outside the house, it was overcast and kinda dark, I think I was getting the mail from our mailbox. But all of a sudden, and in slow motion, a big kitty emerged from the brush across the street. It was strange though because I remember it happening so slowly that I was able to consider if it was a lion or a cougar or what before it was upon me. Not sure what happened after that.

Interesting how the mind works. All sorts of strange stuff. Oh and I have been pregnant in most of my dreams except for the one in which I was workign for the government.

Ok so today I am going to work on packing my hospital bag and getting everything I should need if little man shows up early.. and then going to pick up Neil from his mini vaca. I also need tiles.. hmm... more tiles so that we can finish that bathroom, or at this point hire someone to finish that bathroom already. This house needs to be worked!!! ;)

OK off to start my day!

No comments: