Friday, September 18, 2009

"He's your Alisha"

CAVEAT: To Alisha, I love you honey and mean you no offense. I live vicariously through you!! I miss you and love you to pieces and don't see my life without you woman!

Story: Neil has a friend who is more drama than all my drama friends combined. I mean Alisha and I have had our falling out and falling back ins... but it's like a sisterhood. There is little that would ever ruin us! And now I watch Neil and his bud just falling apart and the silly drama that revolves around this guy. For Neil, who has no drama in his life and is such a simple guy full of sarcasm, it's funny his friend is so overly sensitive etc... it's like an opposites attract thing... so the other day told Neil.... He's your Alisha, but worse! LOL! OK anyways.... I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

awww honey. you have no idea how often i think about you. (well, thats because I never let you know) but anyway- i just caught up on your blog and am at work *at 2am* with tears wellin up in my eyes because seeing your pictures and reading of what you are about to experience ~and HAVE been experiencing for 9 months~ is just so crazy....I won't go on and on as its more "just you and me talk" but mama...I am so overjoyed for you and Neil...all my thoughts beyond that are entirely too sappy and emotional and whatnot...just KNOW, regardless of how I have NOT even remotely showed you :(...you mean so much to me, I treasure and value our friendship and I WILL see you soon. That I promise. I can't wait to meet the li'l one....SIGH. Love you mama. Im GOING to call you this week. (i have a date tomorrow so it won't be tomorrow) hahaha ;)