Tuesday, February 9, 2010

poop in hand


Gus pooped everywhere last night! We had to laugh... we were on the bed... and Gus had pooed... so I got everything ready got the diaper half off... and sure enough.. a little fart made some yellow bubbles... we laughed, Neil couldn't believe how much gas he had.. and then pffffttt... poop in hand, up my sleeves, but missed the bed! Yeah!!

But then there of course is more... as soon as I clean him up, get him ready then comes the puke... I had nursed him a while and then he wasn't feeling too good I guess, but he let it rip and from my shoulder to the ground it had sounded like I had dropped a bowl of soup, with chunks.

The fun parts of being mom! Oh I laughed after I had changed into my third night shirt! So funny... we are such messy little creatures.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I cant remember which child it was but i know what of them did the forever poops routine, I didnt think it would ever stop. lol.
and to this day I still cant handle baby/chldren puke, its all my oldest childs fault(13yr old)he had pyloric stenosis when he was 2 weeks old which caused projectile vomiting It was horrible. just hearing one of my kids throwing up makes me want to almost cry