Saturday, March 7, 2009

HUNGRY!


It's week 8 and a half of our pregnancy, and it's all so magical... I can't sleep cause I am not comfortable at night, I have cramps a lot, I can't pick anything heavy up... i am hungry a lot! I pee so very much! There are so many amazing things going on with my body! Even boobs grew! Apparently they were not as functional at the size they were? Maybe they were designed to not make it all about your belly! LOL! Working on the house and trying to stay away from chemicals. It's tough now that Neil has to carry the weight of getting this house ready. I feel bad... but I have been trying to do the other stuff.. errands, meals, researching prices for stuff.

Omg, it's like 7 am and I am hunnngggrrryy... I have already drank a bottle of water... and well.. have to pee again! Did I tell you I am wearing maternity uniforms already? I can't fit into my pants! My belly is just starting to poke out! It's a trip, my stomach muscles are moving out with everything! !! I got some bella bands to hold my pants up when it gets too bad with my jeans!

I have composting class at 9 and I can't wait! Off to start my elustrious day... yeah!!!!!!!! I grow babies, what's your magical talent?

No comments: