Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cups-r-us? Gals only pls!


This is mostly for Alisha, so she better be reading.. So here are the infamous girls... filling their threads in utmost glory. Some say they will grow throughout these miracle months, others have said they didn't at all until their milk comes in... well I am then gonna have an interesting time being top heavy after being rather flat all my life. So we have moved from A's to C's in a matter of two months.. not even. It's a day shy of week 10 and looks like we are stable but waking next to these monstrosities is new to me, I almost scare myself. Belly is starting to stick out too even though it doesn't look it much from the outside. But my pants are fitting quiet oddly and my hips are def out further than they were before... So Alisha, if you drink to anything on St. Pats... drink some for me and the girls!

No comments: