Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our First Ultrasound!


Today was our first ultrasound and it was one of the most amazing experiences of our lives! The doctor sat us down and chatted us up for a while but then finally when we got to business and they put the cold wet gel on my belly the baby showed right up. It was on it's left side curled up and we could see the heart beating! After a minute, we must have stirred him/her up because he/she started kicking up a bunch, moving the umbilical cord with its feet and just kicking around. It turned away for a minute, it was so neat to watch a live picture of what was going on in there! All that movement and I still don't really feel it! It's just surreal! We are very excited, I am absolutely estatic over our experience today! I wish we could have recorded it!

1 comment:

HarmSkills said...

that is awesome! Glad to hear that he/she is moving around and full of life! You will feel it soon enough! I think around 16-18 weeks!