Thursday, July 23, 2009

Babies are everywhere!!!




It's actually 28 weeks and +4 days! I can't believe how time is flying. A few of the gal pal crew are there... Lindy - congrats! ! I can't believe Vivian is here!!! Kristen, so close! Jen - how you feeling?

Well many of us are in shared status, waiting for our little ones! It's wild how many people have been pregnant this year that I know! ! ! Connor making his debut in March, Vivian only days old... the other Vivian I know just over a year! It's wild!

Last weekend I shared it with my mother. I had the opportunity to go to Florida and take a break and it was well needed! As it turns out I slept extra hours, I got naps in! I ate healthy and we got our nails done. Even got some new tops! I am outgrowing my clothes again!!! I can't believe how big I have gotten! It's just impressive the body can do it's thing even though I have days where I feel so great!

The weight has truly made itself apparent these past couple weeks, it's difficult to ignore the extra 20+ pounds that have gone on. I must say it hasn't been too tough to look at the scale but the mirror just reflects someone else! A MOM! It's amazing... just amazing. I walk by the mirror and enjoy looking at my belly. I can no longer see the tattoos on my tummy so the only place I can check them out is in the mirror... and yes they are growing!!! I will have to take a pictures here soon of them in particular.. or have Neil take it since I can't really reach around! Around the bump!

So vacation was so great I had to take a few more days off this end of the week, I am on leave Th and Fri since Cari (sister in law) is in town and to get ready for my mom and brother's arrival tonight! So exciting!!!!! James (my youngest brother) and my nanna is also coming in tomorrow! It's going to be such a wonderful weekend full of family and fun! The shower is Saturday at the Charthouse and I can't wait to spend some time with all my closest! I am overly excited really to see everyone! Babies are a great excuse to celebrate! We will have to have another get together when the little man arrives too! ;)

Well please enjoy the pic, they were taken today in the neighborhood.... belly is sticking out there now!!!

No comments: