Friday, June 26, 2009

Where's my hoo-haa?



We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary this past Wednesday and took the day off. We went to the aquarium and a lovely little restaurant in Eastport (the Wild Orchid), it was a nice day but man being pregnant slows me down, it's amazing how tired I get so quickly. Everything is a greater challenge than it was before!!!

So getting a little more personal... I can't see the goodies that got me here, but well... guess I don't have to groom her if I can't see her... LOL, ok this was probably too much information but it's part of this whole blooming experience! It's beautiful! My belly is sticking out further than I ever thought it would at any given point in my life and it's so strange to look down and see this moving little bump jiggle around. He's been pretty active and it's super fun and magical to feel him in there. At our 24 week appointment last week I was weighting in at 143 and the baby's heart beat was 140ish... I can't remember, but to say the least everything is moving along smoothly! Yeah!

I did run across something new and cute ... New clothes in the U.S. soon! Super cute! I wish we already had a store here! I love STRIPES! http://www.polarnopyretusa.com/index/page/static/subpage/about_us There is so much clothes out there for kids.. it's silly, and they cost more than my clothes! We have been purchasing a piece here and there at clearance prices to help us off set costs when he does come. Babies R us and carters had some good sales.

Oh I didn't tell you last week we also went to the classic wooden boat festival in St Micheal's and it was wonderful... we spent the afternoon by the water. The boats were so neat and the little town is worth going back. We just should have realized that traffic on the way back (over the Chesapeake Bay bridge) was rough.. but gave us an excuse to stop at the Prime Outlets out that way! Fun fun!

So uber excited about baby... I just can't wait to meet him, now if only we can come up with a name we can go with. So far we are considering Gustave as it's Neil's grandfather's name and we have one in my family down the lines too... hmm.. well I will keep going on that...

More later!

1 comment:

HarmSkills said...

If I see your ho haa Ill tell it you are looking for her!