Sunday, February 1, 2009

60 and Sunny

Can you believe it was warm in Maryland today? Lazy as can be, very out of character for me, Neil and I decided to veg in bed till about 1100... very lazy of me! Got up, dressed out and realized quickly that I had over dressed as I stepped outside. It was warmer out there than it was in here! What a blessing for us! Got some bagels out, toasted them on the grill... yum! And sat in our teak furniture outside on the patio in the sun sipping coffee and enjoying our bagels. It was wonderful, made me imagine spring times here.

Also got our first load of wash in our new washer/dryer. Can't get it to work without it walking off though.. by that I mean it's a better vibrator than washing machine. Still working out that kink.

Fun times at Newport Ave. Got to go to Home Depot Expo too.. they are going out of business.. some amazing deals! Even got a griddle for the grill.. yeah! So I can make pancakes on the grill.. and this is only ever so exciting because... we still will not have a kitchen for some time.. I can't stand living without a kitchen.. I think some of the nuttiness I experience is because we have not been living in a home for a long time... just moving around and stressing too much. It's bad, and well... I am beginning to have my stress symptoms again.. ugh.

Kitties are in bed.. time to rest... and hope that the rest of the week will be warmer like it was today!

No comments: