Thursday, January 15, 2009

Panic?

Anxiety and Panic, debilitators! Let's talk paranoia. I am just dealing with my emotional problems.. let's call them the gremlins in my head. Basically all the crap that happened opened a pandora's box of bad guys to run out and make me feel nutty. Ok so it's not that bad, but it is in the moment. I have never felt so much anxiety or fear in such a short period of time. It's amazing how the body can do that to you and get this.. it's caused by stress! It's debilitating but it's all in the way you deal with stuff. Or at least that's what the doc says. OH well.. so dealing with that.. that was the poopy part of 2009.. the good thing is that I am dealing with it instead of hiding! Did you hear that.. yup.. I said I am no longer hiding from the gremlins, just working with them so that I can enjoy and those around me can enjoy life a bit better. Fun stuff. I feel more supported than ever, and that's mostly to do with my partner in crime. The unlikely dearie that my hbby turned out to be. It's awesome. Well hopefully 2009 I can work through it more and deal with it better. Yeah.. I hope.

No comments: