Sunday, May 3, 2009

17 + 1, babe is a huge hass avocado!



It's week 17+1 and things seem to be going great. I still can't believe how much I can feel him or her moving around! I am so amazed by the feelings of elation I get from this. Sometimes the babe moves more when I am hungry or sometimes when I see Neil after a long day. Speaking of hungry I have finally grown accustom to eating every couple hours. My tiny stomach just can't handle too much but man I am always hungry. Eating lots of fruit, cereals, breads, and anything good. Being vegetarian without a kitchen makes it so difficult. Eating out is such a challenge, it has become a chore, but the new kitchen is coming to life as we speak. Neil's brother Scott came up for a few days just to help us get those cabinets in, it's a wonderful time. I just can't wait to have a kitchen again - thanks Scott and Cindy!

The pictures show you how I am looking here now... body is definitely swelling. I am doing my best to move around and get some time in the gym but it's difficult some days with the house and Neil! At least the weather is better I go out for short jogs in the neighborhood when I am motivated (about once a week).

So my Chinese online gender prediction thingy (from www.thebump.com) says it will be a boy.. but hey 50/50 chance for either right? Speaking of Gender, the appointment for our big long ultrasound is 22 MAY! So expect a nice new picture then of our little one at that point! We hope to find out more about our tike!

So we haven't bought a thing for the baby yet. I suppose that after the ultrasound we will probably be able to make better decisions on the what we needs. I am just not sure when to start, but figure as soon as we know the gender we will start getting the registry together. Fun fun!

Well as my belly grows I will keep up with the pics, stay tuned! Oh and visit my facebook for updated pics on the house/kitchen!

1 comment:

HarmSkills said...

cute pics!

the chinese gender chart predicted a girl for me! lol

i caanot wait till may 22 i amdying to know what you are having as i am sure you are as well! take care