Friday, August 7, 2009

Three drops of pee and no GD!




OMG, just when you feel like you can't get any bigger!! I feel like a turtle stuck upside down when I am trying to get out of bed!

I had my doctor's visit this past week and found out NO GESTATIONAL DIABETES! I am so happy, but I am a little anemic and she prescribed me some iron pills to supplement. I also upped my broccoli and bean intake to try to help that along. My poo is black now though from the increased mineral in my system.. I know.. TMI.

What's more is sometimes little man sits on my bladder and I have to go constantly but then I get there, and it's only a few drops... it's kinda obnoxious but funny. You just have to laugh at these types of things, there is nothing I can do about it and I remind myself it's temporary.

This week really made me realize that I am probably going to have to lay off of some PT, particularly running I suppose! It's just causing too many problems with my sciatica nerve. But from talking with others, that might be a problem I will have the rest of the pregnancy. So taking it easy will have to be a must. Tylenol helps at least!

1 comment:

HarmSkills said...

I am super impressed that you are still doing PT at this point. I think around xmas (26 weeks or so) I gave up on all physical activity.
How is the house and nursery coming along?? SO excited!